Roof Installation Services
After years of being open to rain, snow, sun, and wind, roof shingles can start to wear out. Curling, peeling, and deterioration of roof shingles can direct permanent damage to your roof and the whole structure of your home and commercial building. Although many people do not realize that they have a roofing problem until water seepage starts from the ceiling.
That is why you should contact a professional roofing contractor like Fraserview Roofing and Renovations to conduct a detailed roof inspection. Here are the following signs that may specify some serious roof problem:
- Cracked, curled, worn, or Missing Shingles
- From asphalt shingles granule loss
- Broke wood shingles
- Moss or mold growth starts.
- Leaks or staining of interior ceilings
- Spotting of rafters or in attic space
- Streaks on the outside walls
- Storm damage
- Ice dams
Your Roof Needs Us
Your roof is essential for the safety of your home and family. A safe, reliable roofing system depends on the use of top quality, reliable materials that can stand up to changing weather patterns. But the best roofing materials also require the proper installation to deliver the peace of mind safety you want.
That is why when you want a new one, you should call first to Fraserview Roofing and Renovations, whether your home or the commercial roof was damaged due to a storm or has aged above its useful service life. You can trust us to provide you the most efficient and effective solution for roofing installation and maintenance.
Our roof installation experts are carefully trained and certified by the most well-known roofing companies. We use the latest best practices in the roofing industry with advanced techniques to ensure a snug, weatherproof fit that will deliver you years of reliable service and value Making with safety!
Because Fraserview Roofing and Renovations has invested the time and resources to become certified by well-known manufacturers, we offer our roofing customers the most comprehensive roofing warranties. Our team provides you an extra level of comfort. The problem may arise with your roofing system.
Here is an overview of the roof installation steps which teams follow:
- We identify local building codes regarding roofs. Certain cities need only specific materials. It confirms aesthetic continuity in the community and to prevent any incident which may be caused by the uprooted roofing materials.
- We provide high-quality material suited to your budget.
- Each material has varying difficulties during the installation. Our trained experts are well aware of all roofing installation steps.
- Our roofer experts carefully remove the old roofing before the new roofing material that we used in place.
- We Install flash roof valleys and drip molding to prevent rainwater straight to the gutters of your home roof.
- We use chalk to mark nail spacing. For synthetic roofs such as TPO, and PVC, and metal roofs, we use nails to fasten them to your home Roof.
- We apply roof adhesive on exposed nails, which helps them against violent weather conditions.