Roof Inspection Service
Roof inspections and roof maintenance is key to protecting your home or business from any damage. If left unchecked, minor leaks or loose shingles can convert into leaks that can result in a roof collapse down the road. Our team at Fraserview Roofing and Renovations offers superior roofing services and free roof inspections, helping you to stay on top of roof maintenance and experience fewer problems before they worsen.
Save Money with Visual Inspections
Regular visual inspections can increase the service life of a roof assembly and inform a building Owner about roof conditions and repairs needed. Instant actions on the identified repairs and regular inspection program can improve the roof service life and also reduce the roof life cycle costs.
Our trained roof inspectors walk the entire roof area, detecting and photographing all defects, and documenting what they observe on a roof plan. The roofing proficiency of our inspectors allows them to find out obvious and not obvious roof deficiencies, which ultimately cause significant problems and premature failure.
A report is then generated, which contains all gathered information, recommended actions, and required maintenance procedures to decrease further damage to the roof system.
Our roof inspection experts must follow inspection steps sets by Fraserview Roofing and Renovations, which are as follows:
- We inspect storm damaged roofing materials.
- Our team seals shingles or lifting roofing materials.
- We look at the complete job site, proper overlay, cracking, deterioration, and debris.
- Our experts find exposed nails or other exposed fasteners.
- Team check seals on satellites, A/C, etc.
- Roofer check seals on lead pipe fittings and vents.
- Water flow and roof drainage take place or not.
- Our trained inspector inspect the chimney and skylight flashings.
- Inspect proper roofing overhang at all gutter and eaves
- The team checks gutters and downspouts for blockage.
- Experts measure and calculate for proper garret ventilation.
- We also inspect soft, loose, or water damage decking.
- All vents from holes, cracks, or blockage are check by our trained inspector.
Maintaining your roof is essential for the look and function of your home or business. Arranging yearly roof maintenance inspection prevents roof decay, leaks, and other damages.
What makes us the best?
We take notice of every factor during the work we do for you, treating your roof as you would like to treat your roof.
Certified & licensed: Our Inspectors work hard and also work personally with your insurance company.
Insurance credibility: Many insurance companies give us a preference.
op-quality: We always uses only the best materials present on the market today
100% satisfaction: Our team confirms that every detail of the job we completed efficiently. We always satisfied our customers.
Professional: Our company has highly qualified and trained experts with credentials you can rely on easily.
No start-up fee: Our company never asks for money upfront. You will pay when we complete the job efficiently. We also give a free estimation to our customers.
We are available 24/7/365 for your assistance. Maintaining your roof is essential for the look and function of your home or business. Arranging yearly roof maintenance inspection prevents roof decay, leaks, and other damages.